Timed FreeCell Game Information
- All users who start a game in a given hour will receive the same
set of starting cards. The initial cards will change at the beginning of every
- After a timed game has been successfully completed, a user cannot
start a new timed game until the start of the next hour. (Users are based on
- Unlimited undo is allowed along with restarting the game
completely, but the elapsed time will be based on the start of the first game.
- If the game is restarted after changing the game's options which
affect difficulty, the elapsed time will not be recorded.
- To see all the completed games for a previous hour, click on the number
- To replay a listed game, click on Game Log and then once the game has
started, click on Redo to step through the moves.
- Starting states have not been tested to guarantee that they are
winnable, but dead end games should be quite rare. Apologies
for any inconvenience.
- If the timed games are popular, they could be set up for other
games like Spider. User accounts are another possible upgrade.